An engagement ring is one of the most important items to a bride, and one of the most important aspects to the groom. So it’s important that it’s right one.
Engagement Ring statistics brought to you by a Maryland Jeweler:
- A survey from The Knot found 37% of brides told the groom exactly what ring to buy.
- According to Wedding Wire 70% of women take charge of some or all of the decisions when it comes to the ring.
- 86% of brides say the ring design is the most important part of the ring.
- 47% of brides rate the size of the diamond as somewhat important.
- According to the knot.com and the weddingchannel.com the average cost of an engagement ring is $5200 (in 2012), while the luxury segment spends $13,500
- The average center diamond stone is 1 carat, while the center stone for the luxury segment is 1.5 carats.
- 73% of woman prefer white gold
Rick’s Jewelers hopes your special day is everything you want it to be. They can help you design the perfect engagement ring for your style and budget.
Rick’s Jewelers is located in San Souci Plaza, in California MD on Route 235.